New COVID 19 Safety Procedures.
Our full risk assessment is on display in the studio.
What to Expect when you come to your appointment:
- You will receive a pre-treatment COVID-19 symptom questionnaire after you have booked your appt and when you come to the clinic.
- Please bring your own pen to sign the COVID-19 consent form.
- We will come to meet you at your car, so aim to get to us 5 mins early and we will come and collect you as we will not be using the waiting area – look out for us waving!
- For all sports massage appts a mask is mandatory. You are not required to wear a mask for Pilates.
- We have removed unnecessary objects to minimise touch points, the main door will be open and your therapist will open/close the treatment room/studio door for you.
- Hand sanitiser dispenser is provided for you to use on entry and exit.
- The waiting room will not be in use.
- We are asking clients to avoid using our toilet facilities to minimise footfall to this area. If you do need to use the toilet please ask your therapist for the key so we can ensure the facility is fully cleaned after each use.
- Sports massage appts will be using the main entrance door and Pilates clients will be using the bi-fold doors to the side of the building.
- There will be a 15 minute gap in between clients and reduced appts per day to ensure we can maintain the strict cleaning protocols between clients and minimise daily footfall.
- We will be wearing our PPE in line with government guidelines and best practice – but will still have a smile under the mask! We will be in full PPE for Sports Massage (mask, visor & apron) and just a mask for Pilates.
- We will provide a box in the treatment room and studio for you to place any belongings in for 1-1s but please try to leave items that you don’t need in your car. please leave all belongings in the car for Pilates classes.
- You must be wearing socks to enter the Pilates Studio.
- We will not be supplying water for the immediate future, so bring your own if you need it.
- Our full cleaning protocols will be adhered to between each clients, class.
- Wear possible, please bring your own Pilates equipment with you e.g. ball, band & head block. You may also wish to bring your mat.
- All therapists using The Farm Studio will also have completed a COVID-19 Symptom Questionnaire on each of their clinic days.
Please rest assured that we are keeping a close eye on Government guidelines and should we need to change any of these measures we will do so and update you straight away.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate in asking your therapists/instructor.